Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mark Vogt profiled in the Enquirer

Our own Mark Vogt - Kenton County's Property Value Administrator - got a nice write-up in the Enquirer:

Vogt, who has more than 25 years experience in running the office that assess and records property values for taxation purposes, is preparing to run for another term in 2010. And he's undaunted by the radically changed dynamics of Kenton County politics.

"I'm a PVA, not a politician," Vogt said last week. "That might hurt me if a good politician runs against me, but I've always been about doing the best job and now worry about party politics."

..."I'm in the process of beginning to collect money, and should have about $10,000 in the bank in a month or so," Vogt said. "I suspect I'll have opposition, so I'm being pretty diligent about that."