Monday, August 11, 2008

Gov Beshear coming to Kenton County

Governor Steve Beshear announced in today's Enquirer that he's coming to Kenton County:

On Wednesday, I will be in Edgewood at Dixie Heights High School. The program begins at 6 p.m., and I will be accompanied by cabinet secretaries and top policy-makers in my administration.

You will have an opportunity to ask me questions and express your views. Afterward, each of the cabinet secretaries or their representatives will be available to answer your questions and listen to your specific concerns.

...I need you to tell me, and those who seek to represent you, what you want from your government. What should be our priorities on your behalf? What are your needs? What do you want us to focus on in the months and years ahead?

Here's a map to Dixie Heights High School:

View Larger Map